Answers to common questions
What are the lease terms?
We offer 3 to 14 month lease terms based on availability.
What is the pet policy?
Barclay Village is the only nearby community that accepts large dogs. We allow two pets per apartment. The refundable deposit is $250 per pet. Breed restrictions may apply. Pet rent is $25 a month, per pet.
How do I apply?
In order to apply, future residents must complete an application and sign the Rental Criteria form. A fee of $55 per adult is required to begin processing the application.
How do I provide my proof of income during the application process?
You will receive a follow up email from us with a link to upload your income documents through our third party verification partner, Snappt.
How soon will I know whether or not I'm approved?
Once you have completed the application and paid the application fee, we will usually have an answer within 24-48 hours.
When is rent due/late?
Rent is due on the first of the every month, late fees are assessed beginning on the 5th of the month.
Do you have covered parking?
We offer assigned carport parking for $30/month.
What are the office hours?
Leasing consultants are available to answer questions via email and phone during normal business hours. Self-guided tours of our community are available by appointment.
M-F: 8AM - 5PM
Sat: 10AM - 5PM
How has North Coast handled COVID-19?
- Office closures long before any government mandated direction
- Adhering to all CDC guidelines including mask mandate
- Strong PPE supply for all staff
- Routine high-temp and chemical sanitation of all common areas
- Virtual tours to keep our prospective residents and staff safe but accessible
- Amenity modifications for social distancing and safety protocol
- Augmented sick leave for our teams to encourage responsible self-monitoring
- Hero bonuses for front-line staff
- Resident support programs to stabilize those struggling due to COVID
- Increased food drive and volunteer efforts to support our struggling communities
- Socially distant resident engagements to promote emotional support for our constituents